About The Book
The Singularity is here.
The future: It is ours to create. We can build it in whatever way we want to. As you peer into the coming years and see the opportunities, the truth is clear: there has never been a better time to be a marketer. The next fifteen years will unleash unprecedented improvements in social connection, efficiency and quality of life, for everyone, the world over. Well-known marketing industry leader, Jon Wuebben, draws on the latest research, data and predictions across multiple disciplines to show you:
- How cultural and technological shifts will impact the marketing practice
- How content marketing and marketing technology will change
- How to transition from brand messages to multi-sensory “experiences”
- Why “platforms” will supplant brands for building an audience
- Why “Mega Trends” will serve as signposts for connecting with your audience
- What the world’s foremost futurists are predicting for the next 15 years
- Why the “Prosumer” will be the new customer
- What the marketing practice will look like in the year 2021 & 2030
- How to plan whether you’re an enterprise, agency, SMB or a local business
Like everything else, marketing will change dramatically in the coming years. Future Marketing is your handbook to navigate the exciting, upcoming terrain. So, take a seat, buckle up and get ready; the train to the future of marketing is leaving the station!
Click here to read the first chapter of the book for FREE!
Love the book? Please click here to help spread the word.
Table of Contents
MAKING THE CASE
1. The State of Digital Marketing Nation
2. Mega Trends: Tectonic Cultural & Technological Shifts
3. Futurists Predictions
4. Power of Content Marketing: Ushering in the New Age
5. Rise of Marketing Technology
THE CHANGING CUSTOMER
6. Power to the People
MARKETING IN THE YEAR 2021
8. The Future Digital Marketing Agency
MARKETING IN THE YEAR 2030
10. The New Marketing Mix Construct
11. The New Marketing Department
12. Companies Showing the Way Now
13. Wrap up – The Road Ahead